The British Woodland Den Kit by The Den Kit Company
British Woodland Den Kit <3
Lets Explore the Outdoors and build a den!
designed and made in the UK.
2 in stock
Whats in the Kit?
- A hefty haversack made from cotton webbing which can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough woodland-camouflage tarpaulin – waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- A durable groundsheet – waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden malletfashioned from coppiced wood, complete with bark and made us here in Shropshire.
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in this useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
- A Kent & Stowe trowel with a high quality stainless steel head. Handle made from beautiful ash wood, contoured for a comfortable grip. Proportionally smaller and lighter than an adult’s hand trowel.
- A beautifully illustrated tree and seed reference guide. Designed, folded and laminated for a long life by the Field Studies Council.
- A handmade hazel marker to remind you where you planted your seed!
- A reusable, drawstring jute bag to hold seed collections or specimens.
- A helpful hints and tips guide to help you grow your tree.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Long cords and small parts. Strangulation and choking hazards Functional sharp points. Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and sharp tools. Recommended for children 6+