5 stone street
Tel: 01580 713241
IN STORE PICKUP
This is FREE, but only available at our Cranbrook address. Please don’t select this option if you are not able to come to this address, unfortunately your order will be cancelled.
Unfortunately this is currently unavailable due to the national lockdown, we will reassess in February. Many Thanks for your continued support.
Shipping costs for all our deliveries will be sent by royal mail, Blightys have 4 levels of postage depending on the weight of each product. These will be shown when you go to your Shopping Basket.
- Light Weight – £3.00- cards and pottery, craft kits
- Medium Weight- £5.00- glass bowls, candles, diffusers, homewares
- Heavy Weight – £7.00 den kits, bath/body, rugs, throws
Blightys aim is to get items delivered to you on the morning of each day via royal mail – Sundays our shop is closed so any orders placed on Sunday will be sent Monday morning.
All items will be with you within 1-3 working days – during Christmas this may take longer.Occasionally there may be small delays if we are extremely busy in our shop, but rest assured we will do everything we can to get our products to you on time. If you need your order urgently just let us know via email and we will try our best to accommodate.
If you have not received your parcel within 14 days of receiving your despatch email, please do get in touch so we can investigate the issue further for you.
|European Delivery||£30||3-5 working days (Monday – Friday)|
|Rest of World Delivery||£40||5-7 working days (Monday – Friday)|
We use Royal Mail for most of our international shipments and they will require a signature on delivery. Most services are fully trackable, so once we have supplied you with a tracking number please go to the relevant couriers website to track your order further.
Blightys cannot be held responsible for local customs and duty charges on any items purchased through our website. If you are ordering outside the UK, you are responsible for paying the customs and duty that may be added on delivery of your parcel. If you are unsure of these charges please check before placing your order.
- If you have an issue with your order please get in touch within 48 hours of receiving goods, quoting your order number.
- We will always do our very best to resolve any issues.
- Please note that as all of our products are handmade especially our Jo downs glass, they can occasionally vary slightly from one another which makes each item truly unique.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot offer a refund or exchange on any of our pierced earrings & beauty products which have been used or opened.
- If you happen to change your mind about a product it may be returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days.
- Unfortunately postage is non-refundable.
Yes all our products have been made in small batches from all across the UK
Yes, all our bath & beauty products are all 100% natural. We also have a soil association organic range.
Absolutely not all our bath & beauty products are all 100% natural.
Yes, please see International shipping costs above.
Yes, we only offer this service from our shop in Cranbrook, Kent, but if you place and order we can arrange a collection time for you.