- If you have an issue with your order please get in touch within 48 hours of receiving goods, quoting your order number.
- We will always do our very best to resolve any issues.
- Please note that as all of our products are handmade especially our Jo downs glass, they can occasionally vary slightly from one another which makes each item truly unique.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot offer a refund or exchange on any of our pierced earrings & beauty products which have been used or opened.
- If you happen to change your mind about a product it may be returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days.
- Unfortunately postage is non-refundable.
Shipping costs for all our deliveries will be sent by royal mail, Blightys have 4 levels of postage depending on the weight of each product. These will be shown when you go to your Shopping Basket.
- Light Weight – £2.75
- Medium Weight- £3.99
- Heavy Weight – £4.99
Blightys aim is to get items delivered to you on the morning of each day via royal mail- Sundays our shop is closed so any orders placed on Sunday will be sent Monday morning.
All items will be with you within 1-3 working days – during Christmas this may take longer.
Occasionally there may be small delays if we are extremely busy in our shop, but rest assured we will do everything we can to get our products to you on time.
Yes all our products have been made in small batches from all across the UK
Yes, all our bath & beauty products are all 100% natural. We also have a soil association organic range.
Absolutely not all our bath & beauty products are all 100% natural.