The Pirate Den Kit by The Den Kit Company
The New Pirate Den Kit <3
Avast ye scurvy scum and set sail along the high seas in search of buried treasure!
Fabulous gifts for children and young adults!
Designed and made in the UK.
6 in stock
Whats in the Kit?
- A hefty haversack made from cotton webbing which can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A ship-shape 100% cotton calico tarpaulin, made especially for us. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m with loops on the shorter sides for pegging down.
- A durable groundsheet – waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden malletfashioned from coppiced wood, complete with bark and made by us here in Shropshire.
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in this useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us here in the UK.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
- A pirate eye-patch, carefully made by us in soft felt with elastic strap for an authentic pirate look!
- Jolly Roger natural calico bunting to decorate your Pirate Den Kit; designed and hand-printed especially for us. Length 260cm.