Linen Lavender Bags Embroidery Kit – Bees By Corinne Lapierre
Gorgeous Make your own Lavender Linen Bags 🙂
Handmade in the UK.
Out of stock
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 strands of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- Natural linen in beige
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in yellow, black and white
- 50g of dried lavender buds
- 15 g toy Filling
- Each bag measures 10 x 10cm
- The box is 22 x 16 x 6 cm
- Suitable from age 7, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All our kits are made in Britain (except the Lavender!) using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.