Goats Milk Shampoo Bar by Cyril’s Soap Shed
New to Blightys are these amazing 100& natural goats milk shampoo bars!
The scent is of a subtle lavender with rosemary & geranium essential oils.
Handmade in the New Forest!
7 in stock
- Goats milk, packed full of vitamins and minerals, which can help repair damaged hair and leave it soft and manageable. Good for dry and sensitive scalps and helps stop any itchiness .
- Coconut oil, which moisturises and conditions.
- Castor oil, Moisturises the scalp, eases dandruff, promotes strong healthy hair growth.
- Jojoba oil, rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair
- Wheat germ oil, high in B vitamins which can help circulation in the scalp and encourage healthy hair growth
- Olive oil, to make your hair shine!
- Cocoa butter, a great hair conditioner which gives a soft tangle free feel to your hair.
- Palm oil free!
How to use a Shampoo Bar
Shampoo bars can take a bit of getting used to, and it may be a few days, or even weeks before you see the results. But they are worth it! Gently rub wet the shampoo bar directly onto your hair from scalp to ends in a combing motion. Cover each section of your hair. Gently massage scalp and hair, adding more water as needed, until a good lather forms. Alternatively you can lather it up in your hands, and massage into your scalp and hair. Depending on your hair type, you may need a little conditioner on the tips of your hair, or use an apple cider rinse after washing with the shampoo bar.