Tranquil Isle Relaxing Bath & Shower Oil by Lolas Apothecary
The most luxurious Bath oil <3
Tranquil Isle is utterly gorgeous which will have you feeling relaxed by just breathing it in!
Handmade in small batches by lolas apothecary in the UK.
3 in stock
How to use;
For the ultimate bathing treat, first dim all lights in your house, run a hot bath and keep the bathroom door closed & turn extrator fan off to create a spa like feel-turn on some spa music (youtube is great search beautiful relaxing music with birds singing <3) next pour a few drops of bath oil into your bath, and light a few candles (recommend a candle from our st eval range) then once you are ready slide in to your bath, once in close your eyes, take a few deep breathes and relax.
- Sprinkle a few drops of bath oil into a mug of hot water, and place it by your desk or bedside. The fragrant steam will envelop you in a bubble of aromatherapy bliss.
- For a mini face steam & aromatherapy inhalation, lean your face above the bath oil mug for a few cherished breaths. Close your eyes, allow the fragrant steam to enter you, infusing you with the healing magic of plant essences. Feel your facial muscles relax into a smile – it’s like a hug in a mug.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of vitamin E, is easily absorbed with excellent emollient property. Kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails.
- Grapeseed Oil is high in omega 6, and is easily absorbed to nourish the skin.
- Beta Carotene boosts cell turnover to promote skin healing.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that repairs free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Lavender is one of nature’s most beloved calming herbs since Roman times. Relieves stress and eases headache. Also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
- Roman Camomile is a gentle yet powerful sedative. Its anti-inflammatory action soothes sensitive skin.
- Vetivert reduces nervous tension and promotes relaxation, an effective sleep aid.