Queen of Roses Bath Milk by Lolas Apothecary
The most luxurious Bath Milk <3
Queen of Roses will have you feeling like a true Queen!
I highly recommend and the milk has a gorgeous fresh scent of red roses 🙂
An amazing treat for yourself and loved ones.
Handmade in small batches by lolas apothecary in the UK.
3 in stock
How to Use;
- Queen of Roses Bathing Ritual is all about being lavish. We recommend vintage champagne and fine chocolate as accompaniments! Chill the champagne in advance. Using the wooden scoop provided, sprinkle a few scoops of Bath Milk over a running bath.
- Light an extravagant number of candles of various sizes around the bath, from tea lights to pillars – turn your bathroom into a cathedral of light in your honour.
- If you buy fresh cut roses, or are lucky enough to have a rose bush in the garden, save the fallen rose petals for this. Liberally scatter rose petals over the full bath as well as on the bathroom floor.
- You are now ready to luxuriate in fragrant milk and roses.
- Shea Butter rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes & protects, & stimulates collagen production
- Cocoa Butter high in antioxidants, rich in vitamins A and E. Its deeply hydrating & works wonders on stretch marks
- Buttermilk moisturises & softens, & works to brighten & reveal new skin caressed skin. Makes an excellent cleanser too!
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness & soothes inflammation
- Geranium promotes cell renewal, balances the skin & regulates hormonal health
- Vanilla rich in antioxidants & B-vitamins. Its anti-inflammatory & antibacterial properties encourage skin healing