Delicate Romance Balancing Bath & Shower Oil by Lolas Apothecary
The most luxurious Bath oil <3
Clarity has a gorgeous scent of Roses which will have you feeling relaxed by just breathing it in!
Handmade in small batches by lolas apothecary in the UK.
Out of stock
How to use;
For the ultimate bathing treat, first dim all lights in your house, run a hot bath and keep the bathroom door closed & turn extrator fan off to create a spa like feel-turn on some spa music (youtube is great search beautiful relaxing music with birds singing <3) next pour a few drops of bath oil into your bath, and light a few candles (recommend a candle from our st eval range) then once you are ready slide in to your bath, once in close your eyes, take a few deep breathes and relax.
- Sprinkle a few drops of bath oil into a mug of hot water, and place it by your desk or bedside. The fragrant steam will envelop you in a bubble of aromatherapy bliss.
- For a mini face steam & aromatherapy inhalation, lean your face above the bath oil mug for a few cherished breaths. Close your eyes, allow the fragrant steam to enter you, infusing you with the healing magic of plant essences. Feel your facial muscles relax into a smile – it’s like a hug in a mug.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of vitamin E, is easily absorbed with excellent emollient property. Kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails.
- Grapeseed Oil is high in omega 6, and is easily absorbed to nourish the skin.
- Beta Carotene boosts cell turnover to promote skin healing.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that repairs free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Geranium promotes cell renewal, balances the skin and regulates hormonal health.
- Sandalwood is an excellent disinfectant. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties promote wound healing.
- Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.
- Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of well being and tranquillity. Soothes inflammation and rich in antioxidants. Also an aphrodisiac!